Compliance with regulatory initiatives is prompting many organizations to closely examine their data quality and data governance efforts. But as organizations address these requirements, they find that the intersection of data quality and governance offers significant business benefits beyond the compliance focus.
Business owners and data analysts are asking key questions about their data such as:
- Where do I have data stored?
- Is data stored in multiple places?
- Which is the right data source to be drawing from?
- Can data be trusted to support new business initiatives?
- What is the foundation of the information at hand?
- Is personally identifiable information exposed?
Our latest White Paper, Beyond Compliance: Better Data Quality and Governance Equals Better Business, takes a look at how organizations are looking to use data to meet a variety of challenges associated with risk mitigation, business value and cost.