Video: Ironstream Version 2.1: The Data Forwarder for IBM Z
Ironstream has already established itself as the premier mainframe-to-Splunk data forwarding solution. The recent release of Ironstream version 2.1 added a number of key features that further distanced itself from any competition.
In keeping with their track record of enabling customers to quickly extract value from their critical data, Syncsort is empowering enterprises to make better decisions by making mission-critical mainframe data available in another popular analytics platform.
The release of Ironstream version 2.1 included these enhanced features:
- Added capability to forward data to the Elastic stack, providing a choice of analytics platform target
- Included a comprehensive set of IMS log records with synchronous and asynchronous delivery
- Increased number of SMF types
- Enhanced SMF collection – via EXITs and Logstream In-Memory
- Accelerated Under-the-hood performance improvements
Watch the video below to learn more about Ironstream and what’s new in version 2.1.
Download Ironstream in the Real-World for ITOA, ITSI, SIEM now to explore real world use cases where new technologies can provide answers to the questions challenging organizations.