Top 5 Expert Interviews on Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, and Cloud
2018 has been a big year for expert interviews so far. We’ve spoken with professionals in Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, the Cloud, and more! Here are just a few of the most popular experts that we’ve spoken to this year.
1. Mike Olson
As the co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Cloudera, Mike Olson (@mikeolson) had just given a presentation on Machine Learning and Cloud Adoption in organizations today.
Shortly after, Paige Roberts (@RobertsPaige) of Syncsort spoke with him and got this great three-part interview which includes topics such as Machine Learning, Cloud, the Gartner Hype Cycle, and Women in Technology.
Follow along for the whole series!
- Part 1: Cloudera, Machine Learning, and the Adoption of the Cloud
- Part 2: The Gartner Hype Cycle
- Part 3: Diversity in Tech, Cloudera Altus and Director
2. Tony Baer
Tony Baer (@TonyBaer), the Principal Analyst at Ovum, focuses on Big Data and why it should be at the center of attention in businesses around the world
Baer spoke to us about trends in Big Data, including what he believes that the future of Hadoop and Cloud data will hold.
Read about it more below.
3. Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro
Data Scientist and founder of KDnuggets News, Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, has been published over 60 times, including over 10,000 citations on data mining and knowledge discovery
In this two-part interview, Shapiro speaks to us about the advances in Artificial Intelligence and the approach that businesses should take dealing with it.
Check out both parts in the links!
- Part 1: Exciting and Worrisome Advances in Artificial Intelligence
- Part 2: Self-Driving Artificial Intelligence and How Business Should Approach It
4. Tobi Bosede
Bosede covered a wide range of topics from having a career in Machine Learning to what it’s like as a double minority in the technical field.
Read all 3 parts to find out the details!
- Part 1: What It Takes to Be a Machine Learning Engineer
- Part 2: Using Machine Learning to Predict Trading Volumes
- Part 3: Being a Double Minority in a High Tech Field
5. James Kobielus
We round out the first half of the year with James Kobielus (@jameskobielus) who is the SiliconANGLE Wikibon Lead Analyst for Data Science, Deep Learning, and Application Development.
In a two part interview, Kobielus explains how Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are impacting the world today and why there is no need to fear.
Discover more in the links below!
- Part 1: The Explosive Impact of Machine Learning
- Part 2: Reasons for Data Scientist Insomnia including Neural Network Development Challenges
Don’t forget to visit our blog for even more great expert interviews and the latest in everything else.