New eBook: 5 IBM i Compliance and Security Success Stories
Syncsort has released a new eBook, 5 IBM i Compliance and Security Success Stories, which is now available for download.
Securing IBM i systems and complying with regulatory requirements at a level aligned with all other corporate systems is critical. While the IBM i is among the most securable systems available, it is not inherently secure.
Actively securing your IBM i platform is not only critical to keeping your entire business protected, it’s also necessary to achieve and prove compliance with today’s regulations including: PCI DSS, 23 NYCRR 500 and SOX.
To help you address the entire range of IBM i security vulnerabilities and successfully comply with cybersecurity regulations, Syncsort’s Assure Security provides market-leading capabilities for:
- Monitoring system and database activity
- Detecting compliance deviations and security incidents
- Strengthening login security
- Effectively managing elevated user authority
- Controlling access to systems and data
- Protecting confidential data at-rest from unauthorized access or theft
- Securing data while it is in motion across networks
- Integrating IBM i security data with enterprise SIEM solutions
Download this eBook to explore five examples of how companies strengthened their IBM i security posture, while reducing the time and effort required to achieve regulatory compliance.